Safety and usage information
- Place your oil burner in a safe location, away from drafts and anything flammable and also well out of the reach of children and pets.
- Unwrap and place the wax melt in the top of a dry oil burner - do not add water
- Place a lit tea light in the base of the oil burner and allow the wax to melt - when melted the wonderful aroma of the tart will be released into the room
- Don't forget to extinguish the tea light when leaving the room and never leave it unattended or within reach of children and pets.
- When the wax melt has cooled it will solidify again, you can re-use the melt.
- Wax melts can also be used in an electric burner, please ensure that you electric burner has been safety PAT tested.